Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join our Apparel Pattern Making Team: As an intern you will be directly involved in the complete product development process from design and initial prototyping to final release. Be a full and responsible member of the team and support us to become better every day!
- Support the adidas fit & size project which is touching all our business units and all genders
- (consolidating patterns, creating new patterns, check and add gradings, send patterns to our internal sample studio, attend fittings)
- Help to create and convey your own patterns from brief to commercialization
- Work with physical and digital prototypes
- Get to know how to create industry leading fit and consider feedback from consumers and testers
- Work with latest technology and disrupt the industry standards with new innovations
- Student of Textile Engineering, Clothing Technology, Garment Design/Technology with a focus on pattern making.
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Gerber Skills or a similar pattern program, Strong MS Office skills
- Passion for Textiles, Sports and Innovation
- Basic knowledge in pattern creation, from construction, grading and visualization
- Self driven with good communication skills
- Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
- Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com