Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at adidas
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
For our Wholesale activation department in Amsterdam we’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven student with a passion for sports, to fill a challenging internship. As an intern you will support the Wholesale activation department in a wide range of operational daily work and will also do a research, which will be added value to the department.
- Involved during the planning, roll-out and analyzing of our marketing campaigns throughout the Benelux.
- Project lead for several other relevant projects, during the period of the internship
- Support in a wide range of other operational daily work
- External contacts: Retailers and agencies
- Internal contacts: Sales (management), customer service, brand communications, sports marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hands-on mentality
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize your activities
- Driver’s license
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, incl. Powerpoint
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Student of Bachelor or Master studies in business, (digital) marketing, or commercial (sports) economics.
- Enrolled in University/College for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Internship start date
1 Feb 2020
Please note relocation is not offered for internships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date