Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Establish and drive alignment on key performance indicators for key product categories
- Support ranging related systems and processes
- Co-ordinate key deliverables from all stakeholders in the range preparation process in a timely manner to adhere to key milestones for each product season
- Assist in driving an integrated GTM process through coordination with respective stakeholders.
- Analysis of sample costs and arrivals. Monitor, analyze and develop a plan to improve the current costs, recovery and process.
- Sample management
- Support in catalogue creation and maintenance process. Collecting images, compiling key pages and distributing within timelines. Update catalog data with any changes made to the range
- Support in analysis of weekly linelist and ad hoc reporting to support, direct and ensure transparency of all agreed targets and KPI’s
- Support in timely and quality handover of seasonal GTM packages to country GTM and sales teams
- Support in reviewing the markets’ customer channel segmentation on a periodic basis to ensure ranges/products are assigned to the most appropriate distribution channels
- Dashboard and BI Foundation.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Business Management Undergrad / MBA
- Skilled with Microsoft Office: strong Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc), word & PowerPoint skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good with numbers and analysis
- Preferably with prior work experience in either of the following:
- Business Analyst
- Product Management
Please note that applicants with a finance background are preferred.