Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at adidas
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
You will be part of the team responsible for Global Consumer Service Strategy. The Global Consumer Service Department is ensuring adidas customers receive a premium service experience. We believe applications of insights from the consumer feedback and data will bring a transformative change to the way we help our consumers. We are in the process of creating the new and we are looking for someone who can use todays digital tools to contribute to that change!
- You will be involved in data governance, analytics and reporting activities for Consumer Service area;
- You will be involved into summarizing and communicating the results of consumer feedback analysis to other departments closing the consumer feedback loop and support business case creation;
- You will be involved into defining operational and commercial KPI’s for commercial initiatives and well as new functionalities for Consumer Service and in testing the new capabilities;
- You will support measuring success of new functionalities implementation and use data to advise on new initiatives that will ensure we deliver premium consumer experience;
- You will have a chance to learn to use leading CRM and BI platforms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding command of English with excellent interviewing, communication and social skills
- Excellent knowledge of analytics and data science trends
- Independent & creative problem solver
- MS Office skills, (or a similar software)
- Past experience working in e-commerce, or in a data-driven product development or operations teams is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Student of Bachelor or Master studies in Business, Data Science, or eCommerce
- Enrolled in University/College for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Internship start date
1 Feb 2020
Please note relocation is not offered for internships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date