- Manage local HR Management Function for the IT Tech hub to ensure effective value to the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area.
- Partner with business to drive all HR mandates: My Best calibration, TLU, 90 days etc
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with other HR relevant HR functions and other departments
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans.
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and disciplinary measures in alignment with line managers
- Ensure proper handling of respective administration tasks
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with global GSMS-process
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts (such as Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives). This also incorporates liaison with Line Management and employees in regard to tailor-made training activities.
- Take ownership for HR projects (e.g. Global Salary Management System, Performance Evaluation Process) and at least 1 key initiative in alignment with the Business Plan
- Be the custodian of the HR calendar and ensure that the calendar is executed well
- Ensure top – and low performers are identified and initiate/execute action
- Work closely with the Global HRM IT counterpart
- Manage global stakeholders (since few line managers may be based out of Herzo)
- Group HR (including CoE Learning and CoE Talent)
- Talent Acquisition
- EM HR team
- Rewards team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Good MS-office skills, SAP experience is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- MBA in HR
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR; preferably in an international organization
- Project management experience preferable
- Strong Communication skills
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus