At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To design market right graphics for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development
- Design and develop creative graphic solutions to concepts. Present the design in context to the category directions.
- Execute and implement the Direction of the Categories according to market trends as well as overall Design Direction and ensure consistency though graphics.
- Self-manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the categories
- Execute graphic design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines and according to legal guidance.
- Verbally presens graphic ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Ensure efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development (within x- functional team) for all issues regarding your graphics
- Ensure proper handover of graphic artworks to development. Main duty is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as original artworks, color indication, execution information, artwork sizes.
- Design graphics, select materials and colour for products within apparel range based on the direction from the line manager and in close cooperation with marketing. This includes graphics for all relevant categories
- Team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with awareness of the competitive market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Apparel graphic knowledge / apparel product knowledge
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA or MA in Graphic design or comparable education
- 5 years of experience in graphic design
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.