B Shift, 6am – 6pm, Thu/Fri/Sat every other Sun
Purpose: The Framis Coordinator position exists to properly manufacture Techfit garments using various heat press equipment. The Framis Coordinator function encompasses the accurate use of measurement tools, a close attention to detail, the use of Personal Protection Equipment and the square & centered application of transfers. The Framis Coordinator will direct the Digital Technicians & Weeders to ensure that orders are completed in a timely manner with the highest possible quality.
- Responsible for ensuring proper heat transfer application as requested on Grid and Spec sheets by roster, size, and by transfer color.
- Responsible for correct STAR production documentation of Techfit jerseys and Techfit pants.
- Will assist in training new associates on various heat press equipment.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the digital office and Framis heat transfer equipment daily.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest quality on all items produced and the recording of all rejects during the process.
- Communicating to the Digital Technicians and Weeders, proper wave etiquette order priorities.
- Responsible for auditing orders and rejects to make sure everything is being accounted for and also making sure we’re verifying all the info is correct.
- Instill a do it right the first time approach to the Framis process
- Manufacturing Coordinator
- Embroidery Shift Manager
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Previous production experience
- Proactive, can-do attitude requiring minimal supervision a must
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Leadership experience preferred
- Previous production experience required