- Seamlessly manage our last mile delivery.
- Maintain mandaroty controls in eCom operations process to ensure our process stays effective and provide on-time deliveries of adidas merchandise to meet customer requirements, and to financially support the achievement of sales target.
- Responsible for managing all activities of eCom operations function to ensure its smoothness.
- Tracking and updating a delivery report daily to ensure all orders are being processed in first come first served manner.
- To ensure that SOP agreement with our eCommerce sales team is maintained.
- Review daily activity tracking to maintain or increase efficient procedures and workflow.
- Working with cycle count team to examine physical stock against inventory system.
- Monitor and review performance of implanted 3PL provider.
- Ensure that our distribution service has satisfied our customer’s requirements on-time and troubleshoot issues in the system.
- Handle additional requests from internal and/or external customers.
- Support claim process with our 3PL provider.
- Initiate improvement for operating procedures, conditions, and others as required.
- Establish and maintain effective communication system internally, and with other departments.
- Develop follow-up procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and increase accuracy of routine operations.
- Establish warehouse area management and maintenance program for all equipment to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate subordinates to improve teams capabilities.
- Establish manpower plan.
- Manage work schedules to fully utilize the teams personnel.
- Work with other department heads to ensure smooth coordination between warehouse team and other department.
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- Male or Female, age between 25 - 35 years old
- At Least 3 – 4 years' experience in warehouse operations in FMCG and eCommerce
- At Least 1-2 years’ experience in supervisory position
- Bachelor’s in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Fair command in English
- Knowledge in WMS system and/or SAP would be advantage
- Good computer-literacy MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel e.g. pivot table, vlook up
- Supervisory & Communication skill, Team-player, Proactive, well planning & organizing
Place of work:
- Distribution Center, Srinakarin Road.