The selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards. Lead the NAM and LAM IT Security Team and strategy.
- Develops and communicates corporate information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Actively maintains recognised expert level knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Builds on and refines appropriate outline ideas for the evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation of research.
Emerging technology monitoring
- Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Monitors the application and compliance of security administration procedures and reviews information systems for actual or potential breaches in security.
- Coordinates and manages planning of penetration tests, within a defined area of business activity.
- Conducts investigations to correctly gather, analyse and present the totality of findings including digital evidence to both business and legal audiences.
- Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups.
People Management / Resource Management
- Supports resource planning
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 10 -year experience in IT
- 7 years of experience in relevant area
- Participated in a global project execution/ significant contribution to local/functional project