PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
DRIVE category range plans in country/cluster within guidelines set by APAC BUs and Global.
- Validate local category range within the country RA based on the Asia-Pacific proposal.
- Work with BU to understand category seasonal strategy/priority/insight
- Keen understanding of the Country / Cluster market landscape and specific category consumer.
- Handover category range plan to CtC Assortment Planning Team.
- Perform Category analysis including sell-thru, forecasting, pricing corridor & segmentation compliance, etc.
- Work within E2E calendar timelines & deliverables
Set country/cluster prices in local currencies, ensuring pricing harmonization
- Set volume forecast and define product mix to achieve margin & Net Sales targets and forecast accuracy
- Sample set needs feedback and sample ordering (pre-sell / SMS)
- Ensure global systems are up-to-date with country/cluster information, i.e. RMA / DMT
- Local article management + SMUs briefs to APAC as needed/approved
- Define customer segmentation ; Ensure deviations approval on segmentation
- Gathering collation of market landscape and competition intelligence (category level) - feedback to APAC CtC.
- Article selection for AP into store format framework according to BU range segmentation (width only)
- Mandatory Range guidance and review per segmentation guidelines
- Deliver category AP presentations at Sales Training, KA Pre-lines, Trade Meeting
- Work with Brand Comms / Activation teams on seasonal category brand calendar
- Prepare & Execute Commercial meeting, Pre Buy, Final Buy, etc based on the aligned deliverables(TBD)
- Deliver update on 2020 category strategic plan, Support IBP/ SBP process, review performance and ensure consistent evolution of quality of output.
- Category NS, Net margin (country)
- Sell-out (country)
- Compliance to range segmentation
- Compliance to price corridor
- Market share
- Local Brand Director
- Country/Cluster CTC RA Team
- Country/Cluster CtC Assortment Planning Team
- APAC BU Teams
- APAC CtC Team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
3 years or above exprience of Market Management. At least 3 years in product management; Exposure to other marketing disciplines preferable, e.g. merchandising, brand communication, or sales experience; Must have the ability to influence others within an organization. Result-oriented; Strong numerical / Analytical skills; Willing and able to travel on a regular basis
Degree in Business/Marketing Management preferred.
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent ideally in one other APAC language