As a Project Manager in adidas Digital Creative Services (DCS) your task is to manage and deliver digital creative projects part of a delimited workstream. The project scope is across brands and functions. Your objective is to conduct the projects within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on consumers’ expectations and requirements. Planning, executing and tracking projects in cooperation with the respective functions and project team members are a few examples of what is expected from this role. Additionally, you will be focusing on resource management and coordination activities, acting as the central interface to stakeholders.
Scope: Manage and deliver digital projects
Project/ Program Delivery
- Deliver projects end-to-end successfully, ideally through effective application of PMI/Agile methodology.
- Develop detailed plans that allow providing transparency on progress and identifying risks on time.
- Identify interdependencies with other projects and solve issues proactively.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes or systems within the project scope.
- Lead and manage team resources (internals and externals) to deliver and support projects & programs.
- Act as the key contact person for stakeholders.
- Apply appropriate and effective communication methods to the project sponsors and important stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- As conflicts arise within projects, identify solutions and contribute to their resolution in a timely and appropriate manner and escalate to project sponsors if necessary.
- Manage change within projects and ensure changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits
- Execute project controlling as an independent element to ensure that actual project costs are in line the committed budget.
- Conduct engagement reviews. Verify compliance with quality assurance procedures. Validate if project are delivering against program KPIs.
- Monitor project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against plan in order to implement corrective or preventive actions
- Support DCS team role within adidas DIGITAL by delivering projects within your workstream
- Contribute to developing and orchestrating the team of Project Managers
- Facilitate initial demand discussions and identify opportunities.
- Identify opportunities and kickstart business cases within your workstream with support from relevant areas of DIGITAL (Analytics, Strategy, Planning) to support the evolution of adidas vision for DIGITAL.
- Propose priorities for projects part of your workstream to meet stakeholders requirements, production constraints and adidas DIGITAL priorities.
- Adidas DIGITAL stakeholders
- DCS Sr. Manager Project / Programs
- DCS Project Team (including junior project managers, DCS Content Producers and Creatives.)
- Global Project Stakeholders
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
Education & Experience
- University degree with focus on Digital Communication or Advertising or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of in-depth professional experience related to project management or similar topics
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the ecosystem environment of the project area in scope
- Experience in Creative Production or Advertising agency is a plus
- Experience working with stakeholders at various seniority levels as well as subject matter experts across various functions (business stakeholders, product and marketing teams, Creatives, Developers etc.)
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good communication skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Digital Creative Concept development and processes
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Experience and broad understanding of IT
- Fluent English both verbally and written