At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose: The Digital Image Specialist’s primary role is to provide technical support in the creation of high volume raster-based photographic images of adidas INDY products.
- Creates, stores and publishes photographic digital imagery in accordance to departmental initiatives
- Collaborates with the Senior Digital Image Specialist and Digital Image Supervisor to plan and process the digital imagery workload
- Uses desktop computer and accompanying Macintosh applications to provide web & print-ready imagery and/or digitally formatted graphics for specific assignments
- Utilizes AppleScript automation for producing surrogate delivery imagery from a designated master image where final image files are re-sized, compressed and then saved in a file format appropriate for their intended use
- Uploads completed imagery to a digital asset management server
- Provides photographic support/photographs product for digital image creation
- Maintains digital image equipment
- Product Development
- Creative Art
- Production Art
- External adidas INDY image affiliates (Widen)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
- Familiar with pixel-level editing and compositing
- Must be a self-starter with an eagerness for continued education via superiors, research and other methods deemed necessary by the Senior Digital Image Specialist.
- Must possess the ability to gather business requirements and relay information to production support-lines.
- Requires excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and presentation skills
- Mac OSX experience is a must! Must be proficient in the Macintosh environment.
- Candidate MUST have an in-depth understanding of Adobe creative design suite applications and have extensive experience using both Illustrator & Photoshop in a Mac-based operating system.
- Working knowledge of modern office methods and practices. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, write business correspondence, and able to communicate effectively via e-mail and phone systems.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 year degree in graphic design, specialized technology, graphic arts and/or visual communications
- 2-4 years experience in a creative, technical and/or printing environment.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.