This role will be empowered to provide an exceptional level of customer service to our wholesale retail accounts and encouraged to be the voice of the customer. This role will offer support and solutions to our customer base and contribute to customer satisfaction, growth and overall sales results while adding to their own personal growth and development in a rewarding, high-performance culture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service through professional, timely and accurate communication. Answer incoming emails and calls from retailers, Sales representatives and internal partners based on internal SLA’s.
- Process and coordinate all sales orders from start to finish. Analyze all orders to ensure accuracy in terms and pricing, a correct address, vendor compliance, execute order changes, track product delivery.
- Provide support and follow-up on a daily basis to the Account Coordinators in any matters relative to order management
- Validation and verification for all sales order and data entry in SAP accurately
- Respond to customer related inquires following company policies, procedures and programs.
- Arrange for follow up inquires on pending orders.
- Maintain account profiles and provide replacement product options on cancelled orders.
- Assist customers with login and password resets on adidas B2B platform
- Issue return authorizations as per company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal partners such as account coordinators and sales representatives
- Technical and general problem solving relative to sales order tracking and execution (i.e., purchase orders, corrections, cancellations, etc.)
- Actively participate in adidas, reebok product knowledge sessions, Department Meetings or Technical Training Sessions as required.
- Assist in training/orientation of new Customer Service employees.
- Fill-in during leave periods for fellow Customer Service reps due to vacations, illnesses, etc. when necessary.
- Assist Customer Service Manager with system maintenance, special projects etc. (as required.)
- Other duties as assigned by Key Account Customer Service Manager.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional administrative, communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills
- Strong proficiency in software packages including Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong proficiency to communicate with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Excellent command of English & French, written and oral
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing reports, trends
- Strong ability to learn new processes
- Proactive planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task and priority management
- Ability to embrace change and adapt
- Must be able to work in a team setting, ability to work independently
- A passion for sports or experience in the athletic industry preferred
- University or College Degree preferred.
- Customer Service, Sales Coordination experience
- SAP or similar ERP system knowledge considered an asset
- Bilingual French and English
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.