A key member of the Customer Service team, this person will be empowered to provide an exceptional level of customer experience to our wholesale retail accounts and encouraged to be the voice of the customer. In today’s competitive marketplace, we are asking our team members to support customer growth and overall sales results in a demanding but rewarding role in a high-performance culture.
- Provide exceptional end to end customer service through professional, timely and accurate communication. Answer incoming emails and calls from retailers, Sales Representatives and other internal partners.
- Assist and coordinate the handling of customer service support for the Account base as defined by Customer Service Manager and Sales representative.
- Provide follow-up on a timely basis to the Customer Service Manager, Sales Rep and/or Managers, Product Line Managers, Distribution Centre, Order Fulfillment and Logistics in any matters relative to the Account base.
- Track and maintain orders ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts. Provide proactive information to stakeholders through reporting and analysis to ensure flow of delivery to customers through order book management and open order reporting
- Ability to provide shipping forecasts and provide reporting in relation to order book.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) as established by adidas. Following specified Account terms and existing Company policies, procedures and programs ensuring accuracy for all Account order commitments, relative to terms, pricing, product information, stock availability, routing, product delivery, UPC codes, case-packing/ticketing/hanging requirements or any other agreed upon specialty services, handling and/or compliance guidelines.
- Process and coordinate all sales orders from start to finish. Analyze all orders to ensure accuracy in terms and pricing, a correct address, vendor compliance, execute order changes, track product delivery, report order fill rates, and resolve inbound/outbound delivery issues.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external relative to your account base
- Run, analyze and explain order management reports. Lead and coordinate bi weekly open order reports in collaboration of Sales representatives highlighting risks and delays to sales orders on time delivery
- Work with internal partners of supply chain to ensure all orders are processed to meet customers’ delivery expectations.
- Coordinate and follow up conversion and delivery note creation of sales orders for processing to the Distribution centre.
- Technical and general follow-up relative to E.D.I. system, tracking and execution (i.e., purchase orders, corrections, cancellations, etc.)
- Problem-solving and regular follow-up and tracking on Account product and deliveries.
- Attend and participate in any Department Meetings, Product Knowledge or Technical Training Sessions as required.
- Assist in training/orientation of new Account Coordinators and Customer Service employees.
- Fill-in during leave periods for partner Account Coordinators due to vacations, illnesses, etc. when necessary.
- Assist Customer Service Manager and Sales partner with, system maintenance, special projects etc. (as required.)
- Other duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional administrative, communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills
- Strong proficiency in software packages including Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong proficiency to communicate with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Strong proficiency with SAP, EDI, Manhattan, B2B or other ERP system
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing reports, trends
- Proactive planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to embrace change and adapt
- Able to work in a team setting and also work independently
- Leadership mindset
- A passion for sports or experience in the athletic industry preferred
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- University or College Degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience of Customer Service, Sales Coordination or Supply Chain considered an asset
- 2 years’ experience of SAP or similar ERP system
- Bilingual French & English (written & oral) communication is considered an asset
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.