Calling all Creators in Porto!
Controlling & Reporting Assessment Day
2nd of March
On Saturday, 2nd of March, adidas GBS Porto, will be organizing a Controlling & Reporting Assessment Day in our Porto office at TecMaia.
This will be a Controlling & Reporting focused day, with a series of dynamics, from individual to group activities to assess if candidates have what it takes to become a Creator at adidas Global Business Services (GBS).
Are you a Creator?
Our new founded Controlling & Reporting team, is looking for people with professional background in Controlling and financial reporting. Mainly, we are looking for people with experience in:
- Execute budgeting, forecasting and cost monitoring processes;
- Ensure data quality and integrity across various systems and tools;
- Execute standardized reporting, ad-hoc analysis and variance analysis;
- Develop and provide expertise for assigned functional areas/ systems and processes towards global Controlling team;
- Strong ability in Excel tool;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Creating since 2009
adidas Porto was born in 2009, as a Financial Shared Service center, with a group of 12 creators. Over the years and due to the excellent commitment and results of our team we became increasingly bigger in terms of dimension and project scope. Currently GBS Porto has over 300 people and is one of the most important GBS of adidas in the world.
Here at adidas GBS Porto we serve as the new operational backbone for adidas in Europe and Americas, contributing to ONE adidas through delivering standard global services, focusing on enhancing customer user experience, and providing consistent skills and quality.
How does it work:
- If you think you have what it takes to become a Creator, please apply to the Assessment Day.
- Our Talent Acquisition team will analyze your application to understand if it is suitable in terms of the requirements we are looking for to build up the Controlling & Reporting Team.
- If you are one of the lucky ones, you will receive a phone contact from our team, to explore a bit more of your personal profile and professional experience.
- If we decide that you have what it takes, we will then formally invite you to the Assessment Day, and we will share with you the full details of the event.
- If you don’t match the requirements for this assessment day, you will receive an email with feedback. At the same time, please keep on following adidas careers site, because 2019 will be a year full of opportunities!