- Be the first point of contact for the company by welcoming guests and greeting visitors.
- Coordinating front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and managing phone calls.
- Moreover, offering administrative support across the organization.
- Greet and Welcome local and foreign visitors
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, forward, and manage phone calls
- Provide visitors a basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort, distribute, and track and daily mails/couriers/deliveries
- Order office supplies and monitor stock inventory
- Reserve and Update meeting room’s calendar
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proceed PO issuance and also maintain info update on the system
- Coordinate with internal and external parties
- Assist supervisor/team to make reports, Initiate employee activities
- 2-3 years' experience in relevant field
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Good command in English
- Excellent communication, problem solving, Well-organized, and Good coordination
- Nice personality, Good interpersonal, Fast-paced, Proactive, Quick-learner, Team-player
- Good computer-literacy e.g. MS excel, PowerPoint, Office.
Place of work:
Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place