Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within Platform Operations pillar of the partner program team, the assistant manager Product launch and Visual merchandising will be supporting the team by ensuring products will launch online with all the information and data that the consumer needs when shopping on our partners websites. The goal is to ensure partners can showcase our product in the most premium way possible, whether it is through product images or descriptions by executing Digital visual merchandising strategies with our partners. Bringing product to life on partners site is an extremely rewarding element and the backbone of our performance.
- Manage the product data and content End to end for Adidas and Reebok within Partner Program Western Europe by clear reporting and problem solving.
- Maintain and Optimize product data in our vendor platforms Anatwine and Tradebyte
- Capture Partner specific requirements to ensure optimal presentation of our products on their websites (filter navigation, searchability, data quality)
- Support the Execution of digital visual merchandising strategy and adapt output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
- Proactively monitor the Article status reports from our partners understanding clearly the status of our articles and what actions need to be taken on a weekly basis.
- Track time to onboard with our partners and correct data issues when this occur to ensure our products launch on time by checking ASR reporting.
- Manage the integration of adidas and Reebok products in the European Partner Program accounts.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, transfer and reporting of correct and consistent data between the adidas product management systems and Partner Program vendor product systems.
- Pro-actively communicate the need for local asset creation and share information on updates to global style-guides to our accounts and create feedback to our Global Asset Creation Team
- Work closely with eCom Master Data team to ensure all account needs are briefed and delivered
- Coordinate improvements to the product master data template
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
Platform Trading, Business Development, Project team, Consumer Experience, eCom Product Launch team, Global Asset Creation team, Global IT, DPC, DBC and our Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Excellent PC & system knowledge, especially Excel (advanced level)
- Preferably experience with a PIM system
- Good planning, organizing, project management skills
- Result driven personality
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus (german)
- Strong analytical skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Business/Marketing Management
- Basic knowledge in merchandising as well as Basic eCommerce knowledge
- Minimum 1 years of product management experience with a recognised top-tier brand
- Ideally 1 years’ experience in online merchandising