To manage daily operations of administration services including travel services, fleet services, manage routine procurement functions, office and admin projects when assigned.
- Manage day-to-day fleet services operations ensure delivery of reliable, safe and quality services for employees and visitors of VNLO.
- Supervise the service performance of feet vendors
- Manage the fleet contract and procurement process and implementation.
- Conduct the fleet service survey within LO on the service quality in order to identify opportunities for service quality level up and improvement and making fleet vendor evaluation.
- Manage day-to-day travel services operations to ensure delivery the reliable services and ensure compliance with group travel policy and local laws.
- Inbound and outbound services: Hotel booking, air ticket booking, VISA application for VNLO employees and visitors.
- Manage vendors service performance and contracts for travel services: air ticket supply vendor, immigration services vendor.
- Liaise and work with Global Travel Team to ensure the travel services are performed in compliance with Corporate policy
- In charge of day-to-day implementation of procurement process and procedures and ensure procurement procedures and policy are implemented and complied within VNLO to ensure cost effectiveness, most beneficial non-trade vendor purchases of goods and services for VNLO including bidding process, vendor selection, contract review and signing and contract implementation process.
- Provide support and guidance on procurement procedures and policy implementation to other departments within LO (IT, HR, SEA, THE BRIDGE…)
- Maintain PO tracker list, master vendor list and PO folders to be used by LO users.
Business Planning and Cost management:
- Assist Manager Office Administration to prepare and provide cost analysis data, cost planning of fleet services, travel services and other in charge admin areas for budget planning and preparation.
- Supervise and control operating expense/cost of fleet services, travel services and other assigned admin service areas within the approved budget.
Corporate Services and others:
- Assist Manager Office Administration in preparation and Execution of Office Emergency/Evacuation Plan
- Manage and organize office/admin projects and events as assigned, including but not limited to: Office sustainability and others.
- Cross divisions LO/ Local management team.
- Non-Trade Vendor services providers/suppliers and consultants.
- aSL Legal and Procurement teams
- Corporate travel team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized, ability to identify and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of standard software applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- Pro-active approach; hardworking, independent and able to work under pressure.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on business administration or related field.
- Minimum 5-year working experience with exposure to office administration/ legal/ accounting/ human resources with an international company.
- Minimum 3-year experience on managing people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience at accounting field will be an advantage.