Supports the HR Team for Global Functions in providing professional level HR support to the Global Functions Line of Business (LOB) in the areas of employee relations, performance management, recruitment, immigration and compensation. Partners closely with assigned managers and employees to ensure HR programs are implemented and supported thoughtfully and in accordance with adidas policies.
- Establish HR as a trusted business partner and ensure HR initiatives, programs, and policies are fully understood and implemented thoughtfully within the LOB.
- Partner closely with line management in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement. Coach Managers on talent management and how to best motivate and challenge all members of their teams, (from high performers to under performers) to ensure employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Provide an ear and be a coach to employees to help them navigate job issues, career development and answer general questions regarding HR programs and policies.
- Participate as team member on multi-disciplinary projects that utilize various parts of the HR organization including Global HR, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Development and Training to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Partner with recruitment and hiring team to make sound hiring decisions, give guidance and expertise as needed, particularly around compensation.
- Partner closely with assigned LOB and Rewards to write and evaluate job descriptions. Confirm all positions have been appropriately evaluated using GSMS, are consistent with similar positions in other regions and across LOBs.
- Consult with LOB on compensation issues and provide guidance to confirm internal equity and appropriateness of the action. Manage annual salary and bonus administration for assigned LOB with guidance from Sr Director HR.
- Manage in-bound and out-bound employee transfers in alignment with Global HR Transfer policy. Facilitate the negotiation and preparation of expatriate contract and salary calculation, as well as the relocation process.
- Work closely with HR Specialist to confirm SAP is up to date regarding employee personnel data and organizational structure changes. Provide back to Specialist for SAP data entry and report generation.
- Compensation, Mobility & Benefits teams
- Talent Acquisition
- Local HR Managers, & Specialists
- Talent Management
- Global HR Counterparts
- Line Management
- Finance Controlling
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- HRIS experience, SAP a plus.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and familiarity of local, state and federal employment law
- Ability to effectively identify talent and manage recruitment process.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to offer solutions, provide advice and drive resolution on people related matters.
- Customer oriented, approachable with strong interpersonal skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with emphasis in human resource management or psychology preferred.
- 2+ years’ generalist HR and recruitment experience and/or training required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.