Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Deliver fresh and adidas unique design solution
- Provide technical drawings and colour sketches for the Apparel design team
- Help designing ranges and products for the international apparel and accessories range based on input from and in cooperation with design and marketing.
- Ensure sufficient service to product management and development.
- Offer and execute technical /CAD support to apparel & accessories related needs.
- Create technical product drawings based on input from design for development.
- Handle the colour-up process based on marketing input and create coloured sketches and merchandizing boards. This includes the use of design computer programs on Apple Mac, such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Support the design team in executing inspiration and mood boards for internal and external presentations.
- Assist product management in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Ensure an efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development for all issues regarding the ranges and products handled by the assistant designer.
- Prepare and load sketches into the internal software catalogue. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills on Apple Mac (Adobe Illustrator, and Photo Shop)
- Product knowledge / basic knowledge of art and design with a clear understanding of visual design concepts. Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA or MA in Fashion design or a comparable education
- Preferably a practical background in a design environment.
- Fluent in English