- Sales & margin financial planning, forecasting, budgeting and target setting.
- Short-term plan-fact analysis, identifying main trends / changes / reasons for deviations / KPIs.
- Long-term analytics: product level (key categories, franchises, etc. development), stores level (regions, key doors, etc.), finding new ways to increase sales/efficiency of the business.
- Communication with other departments (primarily business partners - marketing/merchandizing), lead meetings, drive efficiency of the business, present business cases to management.
- Participation and decision making in buy planning, pricing and total strategy for respective area.
- University degree (financial analytics/management, math).
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel user.
- English presentation/communication (both oral and written) - upper intermediate level or higher.
- VBA Excel Macros as a plus.
Key motivational elements for candidates:
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company.
- Work with highly professional and friendly team.
- Company subsidized lunches.
- Medical insurance.
- Sport club membership.
- Discount on company product.
- Free parking area.
- 10-15 minutes on a corporate transport from m.1905/m. Krylatskaya.