adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the adidas GBS according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual for specific area of responsibility.
General functional expert with responsibility for processes and the delivery of services with his/her team.
• Ensure team’s management including coaching, training, motivation and performance appraisal guidance;
• Supervise the daily operations by adhering to the agreed SLAs towards the business partners;
• Ensure good relationships with business partners and the global functional Team on a proactive basis;
• Develop and report relevant KPI’s for area of responsibility;
• Ensure that KPI’s are maintained, achieved and reported in a correct and timely manner;
• Generate ideas for process improvements with respect to the processes in scope and ensure high quality and efficient work;
• Problem analyses and proposal or assessment of solutions, and respective implementation.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools;
• Solid knowledge in the use of SAP FI is an advantage;
• Solid knowledge in accounting area;
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.;
• Problem solving and analytical skills;
• Hands-on attitude;
• Self-motivated and self-directed individual;
• Good communication skills / good team player;
• Team management skills.
• University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business.
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in accounting.
• Direct functional experience.
• Proven work experience in people management / demonstrated ability to manage a medium-sized team.