PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Work as an effective retail consultant to build a quality, brand building distribution network that is capable of generating sales revenue to meet company business goals in his/her region
- Develop annual sales plan according to account & channel strategies
- Prepares for preorder sales package & related program aligning with sales policies and strategies
- Well understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points and deliver to dedicated retailers in quarterly sell-in trade meetings.
- Sales Forecasts plan of each season’s product flow for the POS in responsible territory.
- Manages and executes sell-thru plan for responsible accounts in assigned territory.
- Works closely with space planning, retail marketing and operation teams to provide the best support to retailers
- Reports market intelligence to upper sales management on regular basis
- Sales target responsibility
- Manages A/R
System and Processes
- Executes and follows up on each season’s preorder sales/shippment plan
- Develops & maintains an in-depth awareness of inventory structure, with the goal of providing timely support for each customer’s retail inventories
- Follows sales calls and reporting process- includes regular and timely reports to the supervisors.
- Provides consistent and reliable point of contact for customers for all sales-related services, as well as a reference point for all other customer service related issues
Internal: Product Manager, Space Planning Team, Customer Service & Finance Team
External: B2B clients contact window
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- At least 2 years working experience in Taiwan Distribution/Sales-related environment for multi-national consumer brand company
- Retailing experience is a plus
- Willing to travel
- Passionate to sports
- High level of integrity
- Team player
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree or above