At adidas, we're redefining our digital presence to create premium experiences across all our consumer touchpoints, drive brand desirability, consumer engagement, and level up sales for our adidas and Reebok brands.
Digital is a team sport! Join us, and let's shape our /// organization together!
WHAT IS THE DIGITAL TALENT PROGRAM?
The Digital Talent Program is an acceleration program for bright-minded graduates who want to develop deep digital expertise. During this two-year program, you'll have the opportunity to grow in four different digital departments each for 6 months. Your journey will cover a range of different practice areas, such as:
- Digital marketing
- Experience design
- Digital strategy
- Consumer engagement
- Digital analytics
You will be based in our Global Headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany, at our futuristic and vibrant campus. And for 6 months we'll send you on an assignment abroad in one of our offices in New York, Boston, Portland, Paris, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Linz, or New York.
What will you be doing?
Your strategic decision-making, creative thinking, and ability to generate ideas will be put to work as you will learn about product development life cycle, from capturing consumer requirements to prototyping as well as supporting building a business plan.
Over the course of the two years, you will go through additional practical experiences, such as soft & hard skill workshops, 1 week in a start-up experience, customer service experience, etc.
Your strategic decision-making, creative thinking and ability to generate ideas will be put to work as you will learn about the life cycle of a product’s development, from understanding consumer needs, prototyping to building a business plan and implementing concrete changes to optimize consumer experiences. Over the course of the two years, your journey will also include one week in one of our adidas retail stores, at a warehouse, in our customer service and at a start-up company.
What support will I get?
You will get the privilege to be mentored by someone from the senior management team who guides you on your journey and set you up for success as a future leader.
We will also pair you up with a buddy who will show you around campus, help you navigate through the program, and support you. On top of that, you can expect real-time feedback on your exciting assignments, personal development opportunities, and long-term goal setting. Let's not forget to mention the extensive network across different countries and departments, which will provide you with valuable insights and help you grow.
Is it you, whom we are we looking for?
- Are you a young talent with a growth mindset who
- brings a fresh perspective & innovative solutions
- enjoys working in a creative climate to shape the digital future
- is a sports passionate & an energetic team player
- has an entrepreneurial mindset who push boundaries
- embodies adidas' core behaviors summarized in "3 Cs": Creativity, Confidence & Collaboration
- A recent graduate with a demonstrable technical background and/ or high digital affinity, Engineering, Computer Science, ideally with a specialization in Digital Technology Management, Innovation Management or Entrepreneurship
- Practical experience an advantage (up to 24 months, preferably in a start-up company, digital agency, digital key player
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and strong customer focus and mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
You can apply for this program regardless of your citizenship. If you make it to the final round and receive an offer, the offer will be pending on the approval of the residence and work permit for Germany. We will support you in obtaining this documentation.
How to apply?
Please send us your most impressive CV, link to a video of 90 seconds where you evaluate how do you see adidas' presence across all consumer touchpoints (.com/app/third parties/flagship stores, etc.)
Please include the link to the video in the respective field in your application or on your CV. You can upload your video on YouTube, Dropbox, or similar.
Please submit your application by 15.03.2020.
HOW DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Share with us your CV + your best portfolio: link to your personal blog / website / Instagram / twitter / LinkedIn etc.
- Recruiter interview (Skype video)
- Assessment Center which will take place during the period of 11-20th of May. The decision on who will join our Digital Talent Program will be made within 2-3 days post-Assessment Center)
This exciting program will start on October 1st, 2020!
Graduates will receive a hiring guarantee upon the successful completion of the program.