At adidas we're redefining our digital presence to create premium experiences across all our consumer touch points, drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The Digital Brand Commerce Team is leading this evolution: join us and help us shape this transformation!
The Digital Talent Program is a training program designed for bright minds who want to develop deep digital know-how. During the two-year program you’ll experience 4 different digital departments in 6-months assignments. Your journey will cover a range of different practice areas from digital marketing to experience design, digital analytics to mobile or eCommerce. Based in our Global Headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany, we’ll send you on at least one assignment abroad in our Amsterdam, Portland or Boston offices.
What will I be doing?
Your strategic decision-making, creative thinking and ability to generate ideas will be put to work as you will learn about the life cycle of a product’s development, from understanding consumer needs, prototyping to building a business plan and implementing concrete changes to optimize consumer experiences. Over the course of the two years, your journey will also include one week in one of our adidas retail stores, at a warehouse, in our customer service and at a start-up company.
What support will I get?
You will be offered training sessions from internal and external experts to develop your own digital toolkit. We’ll pair you up with a buddy who will help you navigate the program. You’ll also be matched with a senior-level mentor who will provide real-time feedback on your six-month assignments and help you define long-term goals.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young talent who bring fresh perspectives, innovative solutions and who enjoy working in a creative climate to shape the digital future.
- Preferred Master-level university graduates of Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, ideally with specialization in Digitalization, Innovation Management or Entrepreneurship; Bachelor-level applicants considered if exceptional profile
- International mind-set / experience
- Practical experience an advantage (up to 24 months, ideally in digital start-up company, digital agency, digital key player or consulting firm)
- Passionate about digital trends, strong entrepreneurial mind-set, leadership skills, interdisciplinary, creative ideas, great motivation, adaptable
- True affinity/passion for sport and interest in the sporting goods industry
- Embodying adidas’ core behaviors summarized in “3 Cs”: Creativity, Confidence & Collaboration
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and strong customer focus and mind-set
- Excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
- Energetic team player & creator