Define and support implementation of business process management in accordance with strategic direction the Yeezy Business unit across all functions/ creation centers / markets. Achieve consumer satisfaction as well as a positive brand image and corporate profitability with an efficient/commercial value approach.
- Support Director Brand Processes and Operations in developing and driving structure and process guidance for the Yeezy Team.
- Drive and support the creation process on an individual approach.
- Manage the creation process on individual and complex projects that are off the regular process through facilitation of sprints within an agile environment
- Stay on top of diverse and volatile strategic projects across BUs. Support change management within the x-functional teams.
- Facilitate process trainings and onboardings on a constantly growing and collaborating team.
- Collaborate with the BUs first line and facilitate discussions and the decision making process.
- Operate with spoke network to generate BU insights and best practice sharing.
- Manage calendar and process alignment as a sub brand within the adidas brand including process/ system integration.
- Continuously explore and investigate into (new) approaches in the areas of creation, sourcing and go to market for the BU and share them with the Brand Process & Operations community as well as with other BUs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in job and fully qualified/trained.
- Good adidas Business Process Management, Marketing or Logistics insights and end-to-end thinking
- End-to-end/ solution oriented thinking.
- Evolution oriented mindset
- Strong implementation skills
- Project Management skills (traditional and agile)
- Comfortable with constant change
- Work independently and ability to spot and develop opportunities
- Analytical, communication and mediation skills
- Cross-functional and pro-active mind set
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices.
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, etc.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in job or job function.