Located at our Mt. Comfort, IN. facility, 10 minutes east of Indianapolis
1 position available for 1st Shift, 6:00am - 2:30pm, M-F
Purpose: Supervise shipping/receiving floor associates within all functions of the departments. Manage and organize the shipping/receiving departments, log and resolve issues and ensure daily deadlines are met.
- Supervise 5 - 10 associates.
- Manage and move labor as workload dictates.
- Support, motivate, train, and develop associates to meet department needs.
- Organize and maintain the areas within each department. Work with other departments on proper staging locations.
- Track and log all associate production. Make sure their production is within set threshold.
- Oversee all inbound/outbound shipments to meet LOS.
- Coordinate with Manager to meet LOS. Communicate with internal customers on any discrepancies.
- Meet monthly coaching goals.
- Review previous day’s production with all associates.
- Ensure all work is flowing properly.
- Communicate status of daily workload with department management team.
- Control equipment/RF distribution.
- Ensure associates are following all safety guidelines.
- Distribution team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Flexibility to adjust to business needs
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Supervisory and leadership experience