E Shift, 6pm – 6am, Tue/Wed/Thu nights and every other Mon or Fri night depending on business need
Purpose: Distribution Coordinator’s will control the processing of all embellished and finished goods garments through the Blank Compliance Department. They will control the flow of work in/out of the department and help to foster an overall safe and productive work environment. They will work with other departments on a case to case basis.
- Stage orders to be processed either in compliance, packing or selecting. Assist hourly supervisor with weekly coaching sessions. Manage orders in department through SAMMS or MARC WMS System. Ensure completed orders are scanned out of the department. Ensure everyone is following correct SOP’s. Assist management with leadership, training, safety, and follow up.
- Support department through administrative functions and assists with complying departmental reports.
- Must be flexible in working to meet business needs regardless of title or department.
- Train new associates & cross train tenured associates.
- The coordinator communicates with all adidas INDY departments as it pertains to orders coming and leaving the Blank Compliance department. They must possess good communication, organizational, written and verbal skills. Must have positive attitude.
- The Distribution Coordinator is an extension of the shift supervisor. Coordinators are expected to assist in leading the associates, processing daily paperwork, promoting safety and quality, all while maintaining adidas INDY standards.
- This role does have to determine correct procedures each order requires and materials associates may need; price tickets, box labels, hangtags, stickers, etc. The Distribution Coordinator is encouraged to ask questions and bring ideas or input to the work processes and environment through the company Kaizen board.
- This list is not all inclusive of the Associates responsibilities.
Key Relationships:Internal Departments
- Wave Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- SAMMS/ MARC WMS System experience
- RF Scanner
- Microsoft Outlook (E-mail)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Read and write in English
- Operate manual hand jack
- Leadership and problem solving skills
- Ability to stand all day at desk
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School education
- Leadership experience