Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as Strategic HR Business Partner in all relevant people strategy and operational HR topics for the SLT Europe. Lead the HR teams Europe Headquarters as well as Central (DACH) ensuring we are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people for today and tomorrow. Drive the key Europe HR initiatives by empowering and inspiring the teams to success. Role model Leadership Framework behaviors.
- Design in partnership with SVP HR and the HR Leadership team the Strategic People Strategy of your business and lead the execution and control of the Human Resources People Strategy for the respective support area in Europe. Collaborate with global partners where needed. Ensure harmonized implementation across all locations.
- Accountable for the execution of the People strategy, HR strategy and people experience across Human Resources and for all respective people globally in your area of responsibility by delivering meaningful moments that matter.
- Partner and build strong relationships with HR leaders in the organization.
- Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective people products/services and measures that promote positive creative climate for our people.
- Build a strong people community and experience in partnership with the HR team.
- Enable and support business teams globally on key employee communications of all people topics, i.e. Town Halls, Employee Meetings.
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations for all employees of your business are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines. Involve Labor Relations Europe accordingly and in time.
- Drive Employer Branding initiatives with Talent Acquisition
- Support Diversity & Inclusion initiatives with the European DiveIn Team
- Work closely with the Rewards team to input, shape develop and promote overall compensation & benefit programs and ensure seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose to the customer and aligned with the people strategy.
- Work closely with the Talent team to input, shape, develop and promote overall Talent programs, learning and leadership products to ensure a seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose to the customer and aligned with the people strategy.
- Ensure smooth processes for recruitment and transfer activities in close cooperation with Global Talent Acquisition. Lead the recruitment in partnership with the talent acquisition partner.
- Accountable to ensure the team take responsibility and execute all core annual people processes including: people planning, promotions/salary adjustments, succession planning, talent identification, talent conferences, performance reviews, etc. are implemented with excellence and consistency. Drive collaboration and partnership of this with HR Rewards and Talent Partners.
- Evolve and utilize the global HR reporting for respective function. Ensure that it is communicated and aids in business decision making about people and org evolution decisions.
- Lead and inspire the HR team members and give functional direction according to People Strategy and concepts ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
- Support the HR function in Organisation Design and Change Management activities.
- Define organizational structure, set objectives and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement.
- Drive and maintain people engagement of the team at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training and development of people in the team.
- Act as a role model in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations as well as adidas’ Fair Play Code of Conduct and other internal policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
- Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company
- An acute sense of business management and administration
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers’ needs
- MS Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in managing complex mid- to large-size projects within HR
- Role modeling leadership behaviors
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field
- At least 12-14 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management of a multinational company with experience in HR Management, Rewards and Development
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR products and services
- Experience in handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, sexual harassment investigations and downsizing
- Experience in leading a HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization is a plus