Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
This role is responsible for maximising the profitability of the own retail stores/franchise doors by ensuring the Global Retail visual merchandising strategy and road map is cascaded to all own retail/franchise stores within specified region/area in collaboration with the in store VM's Development to ensure they are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Support the Manager VM to implement the Global visual merchandising standards and directives in all store concepts and formats within the specified country.
- Ensure all stores within specified region/area comply with Global standards and directives and provide a leading shopping experience for all customers.
- Identify and communicate local store needs and best practices, working in collaboration with the in store VM's for the country.
- Conduct store visits in line with the store visit plan and ensure that all stores in the specified region/area are visited. With additional visits for focus stores.
- Take VM decisions fact based using tools such as Space Management, Category report, Sales analysis to drive commercial focus. Analyse store Net Sales / KPIs development on a regular basis to support appropriate business decisions.
- Train Store Managers and specified store team members (Instore Visual Merchandisers for own retail) within specified region/area on the Global Retail CoE Visual Merchandising standards and directives.
- Keep up-to-date on what competitors are doing and provide feedback to Visual Merchandising Manager and Senior District Managers/Senior Managers Franchise Development on any current and upcoming fashion trends across the Market. Implement locally applicable tactical solutions to competitor actions as advised by the Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Take part in Franchise sell-in meetings by providing all merchandising tools (VM capacity)
- Work within set budget controls.
- Collation of seasonal/promotional POS collateral numbers and communication to Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Ensure all windows are displayed in line with specified marketing calendar/campaigns and comply with window directives. Ensure these are presented to a high standard, including window stickers, graphics and mannequins.
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
- Global Retail Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- CoE Visual Merchandising
- Market Retail team including:
- Retail Back Office (RBO) team (within both Lead and Multifunctional Markets)
- Senior District Managers/ Senior Managers Franchise Development
- Store Managers and their Store teams
- In-Store Visual Merchandisers (own retail)
- Trade Marketing (Franchise) Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in local language and basic English skills
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Geographical mobility
- Driving license
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Secondary education or equivalent professional experience
- Proven VM experience