Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Serve as the Strategic HR Business Partner for SEA Commercial Market, in all relevant people strategy and operational management issues. Serve as Senior HR Leader for the SVP / GM, SEA and provide thought leadership to all SEA HR activities, indirectly managing and providing leadership for other Functions that have direct reporting lines into the global functions in close partnership with VP HR Global functions, APAC. Ensure we are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people for today and tomorrow.
- Own and design, in partnership within the SVP HR, APAC, the Strategic People Strategy for Adidas SEA and lead the execution and control of the Human Resources People Strategy for SEA.
- Accountable for the execution of the People Strategy, HR Strategy and people experience across SEA by delivering meaningful moments that matter.
- Drive Strategic Workforce Management and Organisational Design/Development initiatives in SEA for commercial and input into group functions (in close partnership with VP HR Global functions and Director HR4HR, APAC for respective areas)
- Accountable for Actions that legally expose us/employee in the SEA. Actions that put our employee safety and security at risks, actions that are detrimental to the Company, Brand/Employer Brand in the market/location/site
- Partner and build strong relationships with the SEA Leadership team, and Group Functional leaders on site.
- Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective people products/ services and measures that promote positive creative climate for our people.
- Enable and support business teams across the location on key employee communications of all people topics, i.e. Town Halls, Employee Meetings, leadership movement and announcements, etc.
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations for all employees are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines.
- Manage HR legal compliance, sustainability, legal entity, employee governing bodies topics for the market with legal, tax and the business
- Work closely with the Rewards team to input, shape, develop and promote overall compensation & benefit programs and ensure seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose to the customer and aligned with the Global people strategy.
- Work closely with the Talent team to input, shape, develop and promote overall Talent programs, learning and leadership products to ensure a seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose to the customer and aligned with the Global people strategy.
- Work closely with the APAC HR4HR leader on the SEA HR Commercial organization design, and building HR talent - input, shape and develop the key talent in line with the agreed people strategy/SWP.
- Ensure smooth processes for recruitment and transfer activities in close cooperation with APAC / SEA Talent Acquisition. Lead the recruitment in partnership with the talent acquisition partner for the Senior Management team role of SEA
- Accountable to ensure the team takes responsibility for and executes all core annual people processes including people planning, annual salary rounds, promotions/salary adjustments, succession planning, talent identification, talent conferences, performance reviews, etc. for SEA are implemented with excellence and consistency. Evolve and utilize the global HR reporting in business decision-making about people and org evolution decisions.
- Evolve and utilize the global HR reporting in business decision-making about people and org evolution decisions.
- Define organizational structure, set objectives and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement.
- Drive and maintain people engagement of the team at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training and development of people in the team.
- Responsible for FTE / PEX management for all areas within the scope of Market controllers and actively partner (provide input) with VP HR, Global functions on people decisions to ensure there is parity/consistency in application of budgets/policy.
- SVP / GM, SEA and the SEA Leadership team
- HR Leaders for APAC Commercial Functions, APAC Global function, APAC Country / Cluster
- HR Talent and Talent Acquisition
- HR Rewards
- Corporate Services/Facilities, Communications, Employee Groups etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
- Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company
- An acute sense of business management and administration
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers’ needs
- MS Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in managing complex mid- to large-size projects within HR
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field
- A minimum of 12-15 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources Management of a multinational company, with experience in HR Management, Rewards and Development
- Proven strategic HR business partner, having supported business partners AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR products and services
- Experience in handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, sexual harassment investigations and downsizing
- Experience in leading a HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization is a plus