Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To manage the learning and development process for all Retail, Franchise and Wholesale channel workforces through LMS, instore and classroom based training programs.
- Identify training needs by consulting with stakeholders in alignment with the brand’s requirement’s (adidas & Reebok)
- Design learning strategy, yearly calendar and budget for own retail, franchise, field & key accounts to leverage people management skills of the store managers and to build sales capability based on our service model
- Ensure best in class implementation of upcoming global sales academy initiatives being the first point of contact with global/regional sales academy teams
- Adapt/localize the training materials depending on country, channel and store specific requirements
- Keep up to date with developments in learning tools and techniques and provide innovative ideas to effectively develop store staff as well as through a motivated and educated team of in-store trainers and training champions.
- Deliver training programs seeking different training methods to improve the effectiveness of the trainings provided.
- Coach both SMs and SIMs in the field to leverage people management skills
- Develop measures and methods to evaluate effectiveness of learning imparted. Share insights with the management team depending on the evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Visionary thinking
- Strategically acting
- Ability to create and communicate vision and translate into action
- Strong training delivery skills
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive nature
- Action plan orientated
- Logical and analytical mindset
- Excellent command of English and Turkish
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular PowerPoint
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree with related to business
- At least 5 years of experience in multinationals companies
- Proven track record of increasing retail & sales KPIs through training and development programs.