Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at adidas:
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the traineeship period.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
adidas is a fast paced dynamic environment. With over 85 years of experience in sports performance innovation, adidas continues to lead as one of the world’s favorite athletic brands. Our international business has offices around the globe and prides itself on being dynamic, forward thinking and culturally diverse. Our current goal is to kick the ball out of the playing field when it comes to eCommerce and Omni-channel success and we are looking for the right players to help us achieve this.
- Supporting the management.
- Supporting the team with questions regarding the way of work.
- Organizing events & meetings.
- Managing other internal communications activities.
- Attending meetings regarding communications.
- Managing & supporting different types of projects.
- Supporting the leader of project teams.
- Onboarding of new team members.
- Supporting handling of escalated complaints and board complaints.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in working in project teams.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work across multiple sites, cultures, countries and languages.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proactive attitude.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- At least 1 year of experience providing support at a high level.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Fully graduated with a Bachelor or master’s degree in business.
- Recent graduate (within the last 2 years).
- Applies to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations.
Traineeship start date
1 Sep 2019
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview