Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at adidas
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the traineeship period.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are looking for a Paid Traffic Generation Trainee to join the Amsterdam based Paid Traffic Generation team, part of the Global Performance marketing team within the Growth vertical, responsible for optimizing our Paid Media strategies.
You will fully support and drive global objectives, namely to accelerate growth of the business conducted via its own eCom channels and manage & execute Paid Media operational activities to establish the adidas and Reebok sites & app/digital properties as the online destinations of choice.
You are expected to contribute to our global best practices guidelines and standards with original input from all markets, with a primary focus on quality traffic generation and eCommerce revenue. Together with the broader Global Traffic Generation team you will help position this team as the centre of excellence, supporting internal stakeholders.
- Daily use of reporting tools, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Analyze Paid Traffic Generation operations to meet KPIs and customer acquisition day-to-day Paid goals: including Google & Bing Search, Google Shopping, Display, and Facebook (Dynamic) Ads
- Support the management of our feeds used to power various Paid Traffic Generation channels
- Support testing, reporting, optimisation and analysis on Paid Traffic Generation performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Monitor Paid Traffic Generation/Media trends, best practices and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, and identify new opportunities
- Proactively research campaign issues, and formulate and implement actionable solutions based on findings
- Support cross-channel optimisation efforts
- Report to Paid Search/Display/Paid Social/Affiliates Manager
- KPIs: Paid Traffic Generation revenue and Cost of Sale (COS) targets
- Work on the Paid Search Hub and the Paid Media Hub (intranets)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced computer skills, proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- An interest in exploiting technology (feeds, scripts and the like) to automate and scale key processes
- You are a logical thinker, able to synthesise knowledge, data and experience to come to solid recommendations
- You are an independent learner, a self-starter and above all you are curious and passionate about eCommerce and Paid Media. You live and breathe it. You are excited to develop and enhance your Paid Media skills and experience
- Knowledge of Paid Media tools and DoubleClick Campaign/Bid Manager is a plus
- Experience with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics) is a plus
- We are looking for someone who is a fluent bridge builder between the Web Analytics, Paid Traffic Generation and Paid Media Analytics teams in Digital Analytics
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Fully graduated with a Bachelor or Master degree in the area of Business, Digital Analytics, or eCommerce
- Recent graduate (within the last 2 years)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Traineeship start date
1 Mar 2020
Basic relocation package
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date