Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at adidas
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the traineeship period.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As a Journey optimisation trainee, you’ll play a supporting role in the optimisation of the eCommerce experience for adidas + Reebok consumers across Europe, with a focus on the check-out process. Our goal is to ensure whenever a consumer leaves our touch point, we are not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them.
We are looking for a data driven team player to work closely with the Digital Consumer Experience team within eCommerce Europe. Working across a variety of projects supporting in the identification and implementation of new site features, as well as the enhancement of on-site and order management content across the consumer journey for the 21 countries we are responsible for.
- Supporting the team in identifying key customer pain points via data sources such as consumer feedback and heatmapping, helping to drive resolutions to improve overall consumer satisfaction.
- Conducting regular testing and website reviews to help ensure key aspects of the website are functioning as expected and identifying and supporting in the resolution of any bugs.
- Supporting of the coordination with the Global copy team to ensure delivery of content and translations requests from the Consumer Experience and Digital Merchandising teams.
- Driving forward projects, like new service implementations, that are assigned to you and provide relevant feedback, insights from benchmarking and recommendations to the wider team.
- Developing and owning smaller projects or testing through own initiative to enhance the CX.
- Supporting the Digital Consumer Experience team with on-going projects and day to day operations.
- Prioritize and guide new transactional email communication and continuously improve the content of order related communication.
- Digital Merchandising
- Post Order Operations
- Digital Analytics
- Marketing Activation
- Global User Experience + Product Owner Teams
- Campaign Operations
- Consumer Care
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data driven, proactive & positive mindset
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, international environment
- Understanding of eCommerce trends and Web technology best practices beneficial.
- Understanding of digital analytics software such as Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA / BS in Marketing, Business, eCommerce or related field
- Previous eCommerce experience a plus
Traineeship start date
1 Mar 2020
Basic relocation package
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date