Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at the adidas
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas International/ Marketing /Trading B.V. will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the trainee period. The trainee will sign a trainee agreement, which is not an employment contract.
As an app operations trainee you will play a dual role:
- You will provide day to day operational support for the adidas app. You will be working closely with the people operating our app experience and will be able to learn from them and gain insights into their main tasks via meetings and briefings.
- You will also be providing support to develop and document operational processes for the app. In this capacity you will be required to coordinate input gathering from various operations teams, drive alignment and perform the task of documentation and training if needed.
- Help with the testing and verification of major app releases. Participate in weekly app demo meetings and provide feedback.
- Identify operational use cases and drive alignment between business operations, App development and IT operations teams. The idea it to copy over as many use cases from our website operations playbook to the App operations space.
- Be a single point of contact for collating and following up on all app defects/open issues.
- Help with daily monitoring activities such as app speed, total app orders and app traffic.
- Participate in the process of gathering new ideas and updates to the app experience.
- Develop operation processes for special use cases such as hype launches, membership driven campaigns, closed loop sales and app only product launches.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Business/IT Management or System administration
- Recent graduate (max 2 years ago)
- Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations
- Eager to work in complex systems – Loves to work with data
- Learning and adopting mindset
- Experience with app development and/or app experience design would be great plus.
1 March 2019
Please note that relocation is not offered for traineeships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview