As an Assistant Traffic Generation Manager at adidas you support the team of a defined traffic generation practice within Consumer Engagement and constantly help drive its evolution. You support in the provision of best-in-class services around the traffic generation discipline. You contribute to the analysis that drives the reach of adidas and contributing to marketing spend optimization.
About Traffic Generation and Role
Traffic Generation provides the entry point for consumers into the (digital) world of adidas, with a global focus on driving quality traffic and net sales to adidas assets. Traffic Generation is a Global Team that sits within Consumer Engagement. Traffic Generation consists of 3 teams, each with a specific focus point and areas of specialism. This role sits in the Paid Traffic Generation team within the Paid Search and Shopping area, and will focus on ensuring our Paid Search and Shopping structure are driving optimal value, globally. Reporting to the Director of Paid Traffic Generation and working side by side with the Traffic Generation Manager of Paid Search and Shopping, the ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Paid Search and Shopping landscape, be eager, proactive, and able to work collaboratively with stakeholders across markets, other areas of adidas.
Scope: Contribution to specific deliverables or services
Traffic Strategy & Innovation
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities that will allow to derive conclusions for the growth and optimization of adidas digital activities.
- Measure results of traffic generation activities. Utilize a reporting framework to evaluate dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Support the optimization of traffic generating channels and the gathering of insights about adidas brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
- Prepare and share your findings with counterparts in the form of channel forecasts, business cases and post mortems.
Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of traffic on business objectives.
- Work with BUs and markets in the optimization of traffic by using data analysis.
- Work cross-functionally with product domains, DBC and Brand teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
- Best Practices & Toolsets
- Utilize best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic and paid media traffic.
„If required“ Responsibilities
- Global Brand Management
- Brand Marketing
- Digital Analytics
- Global Retail/DTC Partners
- Regional eCom teams
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of SEM experience, in-house or at a leading traffic agency.
- Basic experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience with SA360 and GA360
- Experience in eCommerce environment.
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting in person and remotely
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for traffic generation.
- Solid experience with traffic analytics tools.
- Solid experience with reporting tools.
- Good project management skills, firsthand experience handling accounts.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written