At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Executes design direction for the brand through final presentation of headwear products. Collaborates with design and marketing to set direction for color and all presentation formats and material. Collects and shares market and trend information to drive seasonal / adidas creative direction. Function as a specialist setting up Headwear Tech Packs.
- Create line art, color cads and photoreals for headwear.
- Create production kits for headwear styles and graphics.
- Create, establish, maintain, and nurture the design direction of final presentations and finishing of product.
- Submit files through the proofing and licensing processes as requested by designers or Manager.
- Collaborates with design, marketing and development regarding color schemes, color stories, and placement ideas based on trends, reaction to fabric/materials, and Brand Objectives.
- Acts as a color consultant to Marketing PLMs, designers, Key Accounts and subsidiaries.
- Own and track project status by partnering with development, marketing and design. Follow through to the end of the project troubleshooting and facilitating as needed.
- Archive and distribute final, correct designs and design kits to both internal and external customers.
- Create PowerPoint, Keynote and Flash Presentations and present to both internal and external customers.
- Travel to the market place and research colour and trend information. Recognize and apply appropriate trend information to specific categories.
- Provide Designs for key projects.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Expertly skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Highly skilled in InDesign, Flash, PowerPoint is desired, but not necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of art and design with clear understanding of visual design concepts, including color mixing, color compatibility, and color placement.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Solid influence and collaboration skills
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Quality and detail of work extremely important
- Knowledge of licensed sports is preferred
- Headwear tech design experience is preferred
- Two year degree from an accredited art school;
- Two years related experience and /or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.