Purpose: Provide support to our NCAA Senior Managers and their team of reps as well as school Administration, equipment managers, trainers and marketing departments. This includes processing the Licensed Property school’s basketball, football and hockey uniforms with the assistance of the NCAA/Team Coordinator. In addition, this role will assist in operational execution of Team Business with our Team Dealers and Reps for the sampling process. Oversee and manage special projects related to assigned leagues and teams.
- Support alignment and activation between NCAA school relationships, adidas INDY licensed sales opportunities and adidas team product and programs, communicating these programs to appropriate stakeholders.
- Process Football, Basketball, and Hockey uniform ordering- forecasting, buying, embellishment with vendors, and other communication related to uniforming.
- Assist in the Team Dealer and Rep sampling process for sales samples as well as all trade show needs.
- Explore and communicate adidas INDY capabilities with adidas team product and sales management surrounding stock embellishment programs including, but not limited to, uniforms (techfit) and practice apparel.
- Communicate to capacity planning upcoming programs for volume in production capacity
- Assist in uniform operational process and communication to set expectations for art creation, approval, order forms and end-to-end receipt to shipment of orders with sales reps and schools.
- Support efficient inventory strategy to service partner schools and adidas team business and reduce stagnant inventory and creating avenues to move product.
- Collaborate with Customer Service group to ensure consistent order book maintenance and end to end execution of order flow across all NCAA business.
- Assist in the special events and activations associated with NCAA and Team. Collaborate with Portland operations business unit to provide transparency on adidas INDY’s capabilities and processes as well as prepare for future modifications to adidas systems.
- Product line manager(s)
- Director of NCAA Team Sales
- Director of Team Sales
- NCAA field sales organization
- Team sales management
- adidas INDY Field Sales Teams
- adidas Team customer service
- adidas Team Business operations and fulfillment group
- adidas INDY Distribution and Manufacturing Department Managers
- adidas INDY Management Team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Power Point, MARC and SAMMS, SAP, TeamWorks
- Organized, Outgoing, Personable, Flexible, Able to Multi-task, Strong Communicator
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required along with internship or previous office experience.