Purpose & Mission:
Drive inspiring life-changing opportunities for both internal and external candidate as a brand ambassador. Lead in initiatives against global standards to encourage breakthroughs in Talent Acquisition for the organisation through being:
- Recruitment lead for Australia and New Zealand based adidas retail positions
- Support implementation and execution of the Talent Acquisition programs and ensure the Business receives best in class service
- Support roll out of all aspects of talent acquisition for the market, including successful execution of global talent acquisition processes, implementation and execution of global, regional and local programs
- Lead the entire retail recruitment process including online requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) within your designated function or market.
- Enable hiring functions and managers to make better hiring decisions through advising, coaching (where applicable), and driving evidence-based interview techniques with the objective of increasing Quality of Hire,
- Act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within your designated function or market.
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional, and global awareness (if needed) in order to attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) in addition to other sourcing channels (university, competitive research, job fairs, social) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Build, engage and maintain pre-qualified as well as prospective candidate pools of strong former candidates and new candidates within the functional area or market that you support.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with functional/market leadership and key business partners of all levels to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a strategy on effective recruitment activities for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Conduct quarterly review meetings with business leaders and key business partners to provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions, recommending improvements and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Lead additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
- HR Managers
- HR Rewards
- Business Leaders
- Regional and Global Talent Acquisition Team
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree preferred.
- Strong proficiency with technology and grasping new technology solutions.
- Track record for delivering high impact customer experiences and implementing new solutions to support their business area.
- Strong track record of driving a holistic recruiting strategy in volume recruitment and global recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) and achieving goals.
- Strong ability to leverage analytics to support recruiting efforts and business planning decisions.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a recruiter within an agency and/or corporate environment, with a strong appreciation for Retail recruitment.
- High level of partnership and collaboration with business leaders in your area of responsibility to drive proactive talent acquisition planning.