At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Support all administration elements of the recruiting lifecycle in an effective and efficient manner. To provide a fast and efficient service to candidates and managers up on all travel and interview arrangements
- Maintain and manage eRecruiting solution (SuccessFactors) with candidate activity updates
- Schedule all phone interviews and coordinate logistics and details (video and dial-in)
- Schedule all in-person interviews and coordinate logistics & details (conference room booking, etc)
- Coordinate all candidate travel details, including hotel, transportation, directions
- Ensure seamless communication with all stakeholders regarding interview details (confirmations to LM, HRM, Candidate, Recruiter)
- Act as point-of-contact to candidate for all interview related administrative details
- Manage all expense reports on behalf of candidates or recruiters
- Support on university, internal or external careers or recruiting events
- Recruiter and manager diary management
- Organise all travel, meeting room and accommodation requirements for F2F interviews
- Ensure all communication relating to interview is sent out in a prompt and correct manner including and web ex/log on details that may be needed (if required)
- Day to day management of ad hoc recruiting administration as requested
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Talent Acquisiton team
- HR Business Partners
- Recruitment Business Partners
- Line Managers
- TA Coordinators
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a team assistant, coordinator or PA position, ideally within a recruitment team.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- English fluency
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Convincing, communicative and flexible personality
- Team player, independent and structured mode of working
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.