At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day support to the Talent Acquisiton team. The two Recruiters provide support to all business functions (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Sales) for adidas and Reebok Canada. The Coordinator will support in daily tasks such as creation of new roles in the applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors), job postings, translations (through external partner), etc. as well as supporting the HR team e.g. in file maintenance, onboarding and the creation of Retail offer letters. He/ she will actively support in Recruitment processes e.g. by conducting market research, report creation, screening applications and sourcing for talent. Furthermore, the Coordinator will be involved in special projects such as the organization of career events, interview trainings and onboarding sessions.
We are looking for someone with first experience in a business environment; ideally supporting HR/ Recruiting who has an open mind, is proactive, hands on, detail oriented and is passionate about contributing to the hiring of strong talents for the organization while providing a great hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Creation of job requisitions in the applicant tracking system and approval follow up to facilitate internal and external job postings.
- Scheduling of interviews, video and phone screens including booking conference rooms, conference calls (Skype/ Webex) etc.
- Partner with travel department to coordinate candidate travel and accommodations.
- Greet interview candidates upon arrival for interviews as needed and help providing a positive candidate experience.
- Support in relocation processes if needed and manage candidate expense reports.
- Prepare and maintain offer documents (letters, non-competes, relocation agreements, etc.) as well as handling hand over of new hire paperwork (e.g. tax forms) to internal HR teams.
- Ensure new hires are enrolled in new employee orientation and other required onboarding tasks
- Manage communication e.g. of new hires and referrals on tv screens/ intranet.
- Conduct background checks when required
- File maintenance
- Partner with other recruiting coordinators to share and realize best practices, process improvements, etc.
- Support local hiring activities such as application screening and recording/ review of video interviews
- Support Recruiters in sourcing for candidates (talent pools, referrals, LinkedIn)
- Support Recruiters and HR team in special projects such as employee referral program, career events and trainings
- Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Line Managers, Talent Partnering, Rewards, supported business functions
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Organization and Time Management skills, can handle high volume of interactions from a variety of mediums and meets deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with change
- Proficient in software packages including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- University or college graduate in related field, or equivalency in experience and education
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in an HR/ Recruiting environment preferred
- High-volume, Apparel, Footwear and/or Retail industry-related experience preferred
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.