At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Support all administration elements of the recruiting lifecycle in an effective and efficient manner.
- To provide a fast and efficient service to candidates and managers up on all travel and interview arrangements.
- Directly impact in Hiring Manager and Candidates experience through seamless and best in class recruitment coordination support
- Responsible for scheduling of interviews, video and phone screens including booking conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Ensure all communication relating to interview is sent out in a prompt and correct manner including and web ex/log on details that may be needed (if required)
- Partner with travel department to coordinate candidate travel and accommodations.
- Greet candidates upon arrival for interviews as needed.
- Support recruiters from an admin perspective with any hiring projects.
- Partner with other recruiting coordinators to share best practices, process improvements, etc.
- Day to day management of ad hoc recruiting administration as requested
- Support the team in projects and tasks as requested
- HR Managers
- Travel department
- Business Leaders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and good overall computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal with change.
- Previous experience of working in a team assistant, coordinator or PA position preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Japanese/ English fluency
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Convincing, communicative and flexible personality
- Team player, independent and structured mode of working
- Strong ability to collaborate within TA and HR, and to learn the key players and business connections required to do the job.
- Good knowledge of key players within your recruiting team, HR and business areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates authenticity and self-awareness; able to give and receive feedback.
- Able to perform the responsibilities of the job with minimal supervision and confident to make some decisions without manager approval.
- Willingness to express ideas and challenge status quo.
- Shows authenticity by bringing their true self to work each day and is comfortable in their own skin. Not trying to be someone you aren’t to impress others.
- Shows courage to express ones ideas and to challenge the status quo.
- Displays curiosity, has strong learning agility, seeks solutions and is open-minded to hearing others ideas.
- Regularly displays curiosity by asking questions and identifying ways to make improvement to better TA processes.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- General open-mindedness to new ideas and new tasks.
- Demonstrates a focus on finding solutions.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.