adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Responsible for the system settings and maintenance of Ariba, Coupa and Concur, ensuring system compliance with global, regional and local standards and a high level of data quality and integrity.
Key Responsibilities and General Accountabilities:
- Provide Ariba, Coupa and/or Concur support after go-live
- Ensure core administration, configuration and enhancements of the system solutions to meet business needs
- Understand business issues and determine if they can be corrected through system configurations or if the issue must be corrected through IT intervention
- Perform and assist with system user acceptance testing
- Work closely with Corporate Solution and/or IT on the technical solution approach regarding interfaces
- Document system changes and deploy respectively to the teams
- GBS leadership team
- Market Stakeholders
- Corporate Solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, Coupa, Ariba and/or Concur
- Ability to communicate in English in a business setting (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on attitude
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual
- Ability/willingness to travel (2 to 6 week periods)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent in IT area
- 2-5 years of experience in similar or adequate role with SAP and Concur administration
Sound good? Apply directly and be part of our tomorrow.
Please upload the Enlish version of your application docuements.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES