B Shift, 6am – 6pm, Thu/Fri/Sat every other Sun
Purpose: Ensure product from Manufacturing & Finished Goods is processed correctly in accordance with customer compliance and expectations. Lead and develop associates.
- Meet KSA requirements, service levels, productivity, accuracy, & manage costs. Utilize labor to meet or exceed daily budgeted goals.
- Work with team and suppliers to ensure all supplies including tags, boxes, and other supplies are sufficient and well positioned for current workload. Complete service level for high priority work and reserve order time commitments. Communicate with MFG, Shipping and VAS departments.
- Ensure all associates are properly trained and cross trained, holding the team accountable for their job expectations, performance expectations and team volume goals.
- Associates in VAS Processing
- Manufacturing Departments
- Shipping Department
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- MARC system
- SAMMS system
- Excel and Word documents
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED
- College degree preferred
- Supervisory & leadership experience