- To facilitate overall Vendor and 3PL performance in the execution and delivery of required Customer and Distribution compliance. To ensure adidas Group receives full value for product to include recovery of costs of B-grades/Irregulars and recovery of costs associated with correcting performance failures.
- Document and communicate specific performance issues to vendors, Sourcing, Production and 3PL partners. Initiate Corrective Action Notices and Vendor/3PL charge-backs.
- Coordinate corrective action with 3PL partners (and outside re-work facilities when necessary) to render product compliant with Distribution, Customer, and Quality requirements.
- Assemble data and communicate Vendor and 3PL performance evaluation for review by Distribution, Sourcing, Production and QA personnel.
- Establish Apparel and Footwear QA guidelines and procedures for inbound and returned product. Train inspectors and 3PL partners in these procedures. Make final determination on Apparel and Footwear QA “pass/fail”.
- Provide administrative support to maintain and distribute both adidas and Reebok Distribution compliance manuals, Vendor certifications and any applicable Vendor waivers. Provide general customer support for each brand as necessary.
- Hire, train and develop Inspectors and Returns/Adicomp Admin. Asst. in support of department goals.
- Collaborate closely with Compliance Services Supervisor to ensure seamless communication throughout the supply chain.
- Communicate with Vendors directly to provide assistance with logistics and compliance requirements.
- Work with Customs, warehouses, and destruction facilities to clear out inventory, approve payments, and support paperwork process for destruction completion.
- Special projects as needed for various labelling and packaging issues including working with outside vendors and the distribution centers.
- Distribution Centers including 3PLs
- Outside Vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Listens effectively and analyzes problems quickly while maintaining a flexible approach to enforcing guidelines. Follows-up on issues to make certain that decisions have been acted upon and problems resolved.
- Ability to problem solve and provide creative solutions.
- Requires ability to analyze data and information and make sound business decisions.
- Requires the ability to research, write, and implement necessary guidelines and procedures as required by business practices.
- Requires good interpersonal skills for appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access. Advanced Excel and Access skills preferred.
- Proven and demonstrated experience creating reports, databases, and presentations.
- Preferred experience working within SAP and Warehouse Management Systems.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Two years or more supervisory experience
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: