Purpose: Sub Contract Purchasing Analyst’s key responsibility is to create and maintain embellish to stock (apparel and headwear) subcontracting purchase orders (SPOs) and Stock Transfer Request (STO) to trigger internal manufacturing demand against sales orders and forecasts (including Screen Print, handprint, embroidery, heat transfer, pad print, etc.).
- Work regularly with others in Order Fulfillment / Capacity Planning to manage the work flow / distribution of orders at our Indianapolis facility.
- ECOMM and Own Retail Processes Ownership
- Stock Transfer Request
- Special Focus / Projects
- Create replenishment SPO based off forecast or manufacturing needs
- Back up SPO Team in SPO Creation; DN Drops and SPO Clean Up as needed
- Order Fulfillment / Capacity Planning
- Customer Service
- Wave Planning
- Demand Planning
- Merchandising Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Works well with others across all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and projects
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Confidence in unfamiliar settings / scenarios
- Effective problem-solving skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College degree preferred.