At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Stock Room Specialist, adidas Lidcombe Factory Outlet Store
Dedicated to being the best sports brand in the world, adidas has a continued commitment to its people and to making our superior products better.
The Stockroom Specialist is responsible for our operations & logistics function within our adidas store. The roles are fast-paced and will suit organized, efficient and pro-active candidates.
Stockroom Specialist Key responsibilities:
- Accepting & receipting all new stock, ensuring it is on the shop floor within 24 hours
- Ensuring daily replenishment of shop floor is accurate & efficient
- Managing all logistics of the stock room including layout and staff when required
- Ensuring all receipting, transfers and orders are completed accurately
- Any errors or anomalies in stock control are investigated and corrected within 24 hours
- Managing the Stocktake process over the 12 month period including weekly cycle counts
- Work with the Store Manager in maintaining stock on hand targets within key categories
- Lead by example on the shop floor in providing exceptional customers service when required
Stockroom Specialist Requirements:
To be successful in your application, you will have strong retail stock control experience in a fast-paced retail environment, be passionate about providing operational and logistical leadership in a fast-paced retail business.
Experience in the following will also be highly regarded:
- Retail Apparel / Footwear Stock Control or night fill experience
In brief, this is a high-performance position that will be very visible to the rest of the business. We are seeking people who share our passion for Sport, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand and prioritise a supportive, unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you.
What’s on offer?
A competitive annual salary, retail bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
If you're interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Retail Careers http://www.adidasretailjobs.com/
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check.
Note to Agency's: Please note that adidas will not accept any unsolicited call' s or CV's regarding this role.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of adidas Pacific
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.