- Distribution of products according to merchandise and assortment plans
- Maintenance of replenishment parameters, monitoring auto-replenishment and manual replenishment
- Execute store-to-store transfers and co-ordinate 3rd party orders
- Weekly analysis of Weeks Cover, Best & Worst Sellers / Black Holes to determine replenishment plan
- Ensure Bi - weekly store visits to align product requirements and identify opportunities
- Stores Requests - Follow Up's
- Participate in weekly meetings – Stock and sales / Stores
- Coordinate the replenishment of shopping bags
- Participate in wall to wall physical inventory on 3PL
- Comply with all Regional reporting requirements
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.