At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act as “Strategic Business Partner” and “Coach” in the designated areas in all relevant HR Management issues executing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people. Serve as area extension of Group Human Resources in the disgned areas to ensure a consistent application of all Group HR Standards and Principles.
- Lead the HRM team in the country and give functional direction to ensure an efficient implementation of HR processes
- Maintain a high level of communication with management and actively support business initiatives and business needs to contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing of their teams and for the business to achieve its objectives
- Supervise that all aspects of staffing and, where necessary, union relations, compensation & benefits for employees are delivered timely to ensure the compliance of labor legislation and corporate guidelines
- Supervise the deployment of initiatives of COE (TA, TM and Rewards) to guarantee the compliance of the corporate guidelines and efficient implementation of processes
- Execute personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments in accordance with GSMS-process and in close cooperation with country Rewards to guarantee consistent salary management process
- Promote and manage a high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training and development actions to attract and retain the best talents.
- Control the execution of On boarding and Off boarding processes according to the guidelines of the company to ensure comply the internal processes and local legal requirements
- Supervise the maintain updated SAP module PPOME to ensure accuracy and quality data of organizational structures
- Participate of recruitment process in M4 and M3 positions to assure the quality of the process
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Specialist in business or technical skills with detailed knowledge in some areas of work or systems
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining theoretical and practical knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 7 years
- As manager of Experts 0 – 2 years management experience required
- As manager of Admin / Tech Support minimum of 3 years management experience required
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.